Cysview: Who It’s For
Anyone who is suspected of having or is known to have bladder cancer (from a previous cystoscopy) can have BLC with Cysview.
Ideally, it should be used in :
- first Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor (TURBT)
- first follow-up cystoscopy
- the management of intermediate-risk patients
- the management of high-risk patients
For use in first TURBT and the management of intermediate and high-risk patients1
Recommended patient types2
- Patients receiving first TURBT because of suspicion of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC)
- Patients who received BCG treatment should have BLC with Cysview in their follow-up cystoscopy
- Patients with multiple low-grade tumors
- Patients with recurrent bladder tumors
- Patients being re-evaluated post initial TURBT
- Patients with positive cytology and negative white light cystoscopy
1 Cysview® [prescribing Information]. Photocure Inc. Princeton, NJ; 2018.
2 Daneshmand S, Schuckman A, Bochner B, et al. Hexaminolevulinate blue-light cystoscopy in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer: Review of the clinical evidence and consensus statement on appropriate use in the USA. Nat Rev Urol. 2014 Oct:11(10):589-96.